The restaurants at Fine Arts Paris & La Biennale
by Butard Enescot
The Café Delorme
Open continuously during the show hours:
- Wednesday, November 9: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 10: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday, November 11: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 13: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The Bistrot de Paris
- Open on the day of the opening (by invitation), Tuesday November 8, 6 p.m. -10 p.m.
- From Wednesday November 9 to Sunday November 13: 12:30 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November, for the late night opening : 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. & 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
The Bistrot de Paris, whose original decor was reworked by the famous decorator SLAVIK in 1965, is a Mecca of literary, intellectual, artistic and political Paris.
Located at 33 rue de Lille, in the heart of the antique dealers’ district, this historic restaurant was temporarily installed at the Carrousel du Louvres during the Fine Art Paris La Biennale.
In the tradition of the German-Pratins bistrots, the Bistrot de Paris has hosted the following since its creation: The Valery LARBAUD prize (1967), The COMMENTAIRE magazine (1978), The Revue des Deux Mondes prize (2008), The André GIDE prize (2014), The Robert Ganzo poetry prize (2017), The Novelist prize (2017).